Monday, May 30, 2016

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing that's all there is, in an abstract way I feel something but it's all in the head, not in the heart, not in the soul. The soul is tired, the soul is lonely, the soul wants a traveling companion and there are none.
https://youtu.be/4x1R50zNV1I


I am at the end of the road and I can't wait anymore, I don't want to wait anymore. i think the only thing keeping me here is April not being settled. She doesn't have a job and there doesn't seem to be one on the horizon.

I have a decent life, an apartment in a neighborhood I always wanted to live in. And the possibility  of having a life I want, not really much but more than I've had in a long while. Whenever I write something like this, there is an urge to put a positive spin on it. Maybe this time I'll just let this hang there and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment