Monday, January 21, 2013

writing again after so long



Nothing, Nothing, Nothing,
                Nothing
It stretches before me
As far as the heart can see
One emptiness after another
Comforting & soul sucking
So much promise evaporated
Gone in the blink of a life

                                                                        1/16/13



I am afraid to feel the anger
    to face it, not run from it
If I go down that road
    will I be able to take the
Sweet path back when I come to that fork?

Or will anger become the well traveled road?

If I look into the black lonely
    hole my soul is in
will it become who I am
    not what I feel?

Will the sweet release
   become sweeter than life?

Let go?     Go on?

                                                                        1/17/13

If I sit, quiet
    no thinking, no feeling
Just being

Sweet, sweet, take my breath
away, soul searing, heart busting
make everything worth it

             Yes

                                                                        1/21/13

No comments:

Post a Comment